Mass Effect 2 & 3 - Receive 4K texture packs

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@DSOGaming Mass Effect 2 & 3 have received 4K texture packs via mods. To try the one for Mass Effect 2 go here. Mass Effect 3 go here.

[...]

The aforementioned modders have strived to achieve the best look possible, while remaining very close to the vanilla (default) style. And as you can see in the following comparison video for Mass Effect 3, the quite achieved it.

CreeperLava said that the Texture Pack for Mass Effect 2 updates 1200 high resolution (2K, 4K) textures. On the other hand, the one for Mass Effect 3 features 2200 high resolution textures for Mass Effect 3. As such, these two packs update 3400 textures in total. Furthermore, the modders have also created brand new textures.

[...]

More information.

Bored I guess with wasting time on ESO and similar worthless MMOs?

No, it's not being bored. Someone loves ME games.

The art style in ME is bland and flavorless compared to KOTOR or even Star Trek. Hi res textures aren't going to fix it.

[edit]

Actually, some of the Star Trek shows and games are pretty bad too. What other franchises could ME be compared to? Farscape? BSG? Firefly? Anime?

Last edited:
Textures lol. Why don't they mod real gameplay into it instead of that boring corridor shooter like one.

The art style in ME is bland and flavorless compared to KOTOR or even Star Trek. Hi res textures aren't going to fix it.
Man… What actual reason you played ME for?
The trilogy is the damned alien dating sim! You really sure 4Kt butts&boobs won't make fans extatic? :evilgrin:

I played because people said it was good, but it isn't. OTOH a lot of movies and games are targeted toward children, and aren't very good.

Sure, games rated R and PEGI 18 is "targeted toward children".

When I remember what a huge letdown Mass crap three was, I don't even want to revisit the first two games. I'll replay FTL instead when I get a space itch I need to scratch. Just thinking about the waste of potential in the mass effect series is enough to make me ill. Hell, Templar Battleforce is was better as well.

Back
Top Bottom