Stygian - Trailer and a Demo

Looks nifty. A shame the release isn't until next year.

"the look" is there, they captured the right atmosphere.

Nice building graphics!! Tho video was SOooO DEPPRESSSINGG --> I couldn't watch! Boring sad colors, uninspiring GUI, wretched SpriteAnimator characters, tiny sucky fonts, who the hell wants to read walls of texts from this repulsive junk BLEH

If you want to get into mood after this, watch the amazing GRIFTLANDS TRAILER!!

Its got my attention, ill be keeping an eye this one.

I'm not too fond of the paper diorama aesthetic, but the style of game and the setting look interesting.

Looks fantastic. A blend of Nocturne and Darkest Dungeon. These petty complaints I just can't fathom.

I tried the demo briefly and was pleasantly surprised by what I saw.

Character creation is far more complex than I was expecting. There are 8 archtypes with 4 variations each for a total of 32 classes. You have classes like Soldier, Explorer, Aristocrat, Criminal, etc. It sort of reminded me of Age of Decadence in that way.

The visuals are simplistic from a technical standpoint, but the art is well done. If I have one complaint it's how slow your character moves.

The demo appears to be pretty much the full game with the save/load system disabled and you can't choose your gender.

Thanks for the info JDR13, but damn, I am obviously getting old and stupid. Somehow, in all of that, I missed the Demo part. Will give it a spin I think.

Character creation is far more complex than I was expecting. There are 8 archtypes with 4 variations each for a total of 32 classes. You have classes like Soldier, Explorer, Aristocrat, Criminal, etc. It sort of reminded me of Age of Decadence in that way.

Encouraging.

Yeah the style looks interesting and I like what JDR13 says about the demo. Sounding pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom