Matt Chat - Leonard Boyarsky Interview Part 3

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Matt Chat interviews Leonard Boyarsky in the third part of this interview series.

This epic finale features Leonard Boyarsky talking about Fallout, Arcanum, Temple of Elemental Evil, Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines, and Diablo 3. We also get a surprise cameo at the end!
More information.

Interesting. No-one wants to speculate on the precise nature of Obsidian's secret project based upon what we know so far? :)

Great interview by Matt; highly enjoyable to hear Leonard's reflections on the scope of his career. Nice to see Tim make an appearance at the end too.
These are two affable chaps that have had a distinctly potent impression upon the industry as a whole and I'm certainly very grateful for the work they've both done to develop role-playing games.

I agree this was an intresting interview. I recommand watching each part of it. Awesome that he got even a short surprise visit from Tim. :)

In general I think it is great that Matt chat has put faces on these great industry names and has let them tell their story. It is quite fascinating to us know what happened behind the scenes while making these games.

Back
Top Bottom