CRPG Book Project - Hardcover Deal Signed

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The CRPG Book hardcover deal is signed. Due to the deal the links to the CRPG Book will go down until the Books are sold so download while you can.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"> Hey everyone, the deal for the hardcover CRPG Book has been signed, and as part of it I won't distribute any files until after the books are sold. I'll take the links down tomorrow, grab them while you can! ;)

— Felipe Pepe (@felipepepe) February 28, 2018[/quote]

More information.

As a contributor, I'd naturally be curious to know a little more about the charity fundraiser behind the purchases that the book generates. Really happy to be have been a part of it and have been sharing the pdf link all week with friends. Will certainly buy a tome as soon as it becomes available!

Congratulations of course to Felipe for all of the diligent efforts in bringing it all together. :party:

A deal for a hardcover book is itself a victory :)

Congratulations, @felipepepe;!

Great news!

I refuse to download anything, I want the printed "bible" screeming at eyes of my visitors.

As a contributor, I'd naturally be curious to know a little more about the charity fundraiser behind the purchases that the book generates.
Not much behind it: we'll make a limited run of the book, the publisher will take its cut and "my cut" will be 100% donated to a charity that gives education to poor children n Brazil.

That's great, I'll definitely look forward to getting a copy. The mere existence of this tome is a joy - I enjoyed perusing it and seeing a lot of gems I'd played (and somewhat forgotten about - Evil Islands!) over the years!

Last edited:
Nice! Now it'll get an ISBN number and they can even use the book as a reference in Wikipedia.

That's really great, been reading and checking the project over the years. Truly impressed by your dedication and the quality of the final product.

I'll grab a book for sure if I'm able to and I'll have to fly to Tokyo and hopefully get that signed :). (Besides I've been looking for an excuse to go back over there again)

Back
Top Bottom