HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Henriquejr spotted a new trailer for Star Control: Origins:

Star Control: Origins April 2018 Preview Trailer

* IN DEVELOPMENT *

You are the Captain of Earth's very first interstellar ship. Congratulations! There's just one tiny problem. It's barely worth mentioning but a powerful alien species known as the Scryve want to exterminate humanity. We need you to go out and find allies, upgrade your ship and save us!
More information.

Looks fun but obviously it's hard to tell from a trailer. I hope all the lawsuits can be worked out.

Not sure whether the bad humor is something I can enjoy, but looks interesting otherwise.

First day purchase for me, I even like the light tone and bad humour.

At 0:38 stopped. SO LAME Very mediocre!! Thank you for posting this article--> I located my Star Control bookmark and destroyed it for good. GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

I have high expectations for this project, and will certainly be grabbing it at some point. Maybe not day one but earlier than later, for sure.

I could see an element of humour working for this sort of game, but the style just reminds me of the tots TV shows my little cousin likes to watch with me.

Way too cartoonish for me, but I hope it does well nonetheless.

I'd love to see a similar game with a more realistic art direction.

I'm a huge fan but I am taking a wait and see attitude with this. It all depends on the game mechanics and if they stay true to the original's.

Back
Top Bottom