Bethesda Softworks - Twitter Tease

Well, mr Garriot went to space, I guess several bethesdas have enough money to do so as well. :)

pibbur who knows that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Both images contain the numbers 5 and 14. A date for an announcement, or something less obvious?

Well now I'm looking forward to playing Skyrim in Space. Then reality set in and it will probably be an announcement of Rage 2, Prey 2, or some other game I don't care about.

Bethesda bought by SpaceX. Open World Survival RPGs on Mars incoming.

Until they announce a new Elder Scrolls game they can suck it :) 11-11-11 was a long time ago.

Just Elder Scrolls?
In my case, Twitter and other social garbage can suck it.

I agree with Duerer's bet - the pink splashes seem to be connected to Rage 2 marketing.

It seems that Starfield will become reality (sci-fi open world RPG).

maxresdefault.jpg

Or that Bethesda found out means to move internet trolls out of internet… :p

There was Rage 2 pre-orders showing up on Walmart.ca a few days ago. Pete Hines even commented on it.

If that is their big E3 reveals, people are going to be pissed. Barely anyone liked the first game.

To be honest, I'm a little surprised that they're even making a sequel to Rage. I didn't think it was that popular.

It seems that Starfield will become reality (sci-fi open world RPG).

Or that Bethesda found out means to move internet trolls out of internet… :p

What was the source for that? There's a lot of phony Starfield stuff going around.

I think he's speculating based on the tweet, but I believe you and duerer are correct about it being for Rage 2.

Oh, right. I didn't quite understand what he was getting at, and I thought the picture was maybe of some significance.

Another possibility that occurs to me, is that Rage 2 might take to the stars, and that it's actually the space game that's been rumored as Starfield.

I can already hear the outcry of butthurt from RPG fans everywhere if that turns out to be true. :)

Unless of course they actually turn Rage into an RPG, but I don't see what the purpose of that would be.

I've never even heard of Rage. I guess I'm not as big of a Bethesda flunky as I thought. Ok Id, not Bethesda Softworks.

Back
Top Bottom