Black Geyser - Funded

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Kickstarter campaign for Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness has reached its base funding goal:

We are funded!

THE BASE GOAL IS FUNDED! This is amazing! The first goal was hit quicker than anyone expected. Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness is going to be a reality because of you!

We received several questions whether we support Add-Ons. We have an Add-Ons section before the Rewards section on the bottom of the Kickstarter page, make sure to check it out! You can use add-ons to extend your existing reward tier with additional elements. For example, if you pledged €16 for the Early bird version and want to get all future DLCs and expansion packs of the game, add €15 to your existing pledge (making your pledge €31, without changing your current reward tier).

Our next Stretch Goal is for modders (anyone who creates custom content for the game) and for those who play the game in a language other than English. Check out Update #3 for details on the Language Pack and Advanced Moddability stretch goal.
More information.

Congrats Devs. Looking forward to this one.:)

Congrats!

Even though, the greed mechanic sounds more unfun than fun, I'm glad this is getting made.

people are taking scripting more and more seriously finally.
weird how all AAA titles do such poor jobs at it.
probably is seen as a risk .
gg

I didn't kick in for this one, but I'm glad they got funded as more games are never a bad thing. I'll check it out when it launches, to see what people think about it then when there is an actual product.

Congratulations!! This game is unique enough to love it. Hopefully my world will boil with greed. :D

I hope they fix that shit from combat trailer that showed robbers appearing at cultist area 5s after battle with cultists ended.
I hope they leave those 5s teleporting robbers for areas that make sense (like some wild magic area that teleports random people all over the world to that place..).
I also hope they replace unity store stock models and animations with something proper.

But I fear that in few years, I will be saying "I told you so" to so many people that wasted their money on this.

Last edited:
Just looked into this; interesting premise, so everybody in this world is greedy? (I guess that hand-waves having an encounter-heavy game...everyone wants yer gold!)

Will try to remember to give any first-looks that surface a gander.

Back
Top Bottom