Synstasis - Cyberpunk RPG with Demo

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Synstasis is a cyberpunk RPG with tactical elements. The game is listed as coming soon and has a free demo, which you can find on the Steam page.

About This Game

SYNSTASIS is a turn-based cyberpunk RPG with tactical elements, set in a post-libertarian future where governments have been deemed irrelevant and 90% of humanity live in megacities run entirely by corporations.

The story revolves around a group of scavengers of spare parts and machinery living in the underbelly of a megacity, and their unwitting entanglement in a plot that could determine the fate of 8 million people.

The game presents a futuristic world that spurs the imagination, while remaining logical and plausible, by incorporating several technologies and socio-economic concepts that are currently in development and which may become reality in the near-to-distant future.
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Didn't try the demo. Nor will.
Buying the game? Depends wether it's clone or has some fresh content. AKA gimme orgies or go home.

None of the dudes have any type of facial hair. Looks weird. Ah! I replayed it and one dude might have had some. I guess the protagonists are young, though I watched w/o sound....

I wonder if the staggering amount of competition in RPGs will lead to more games pushing demos on Steam. There've been a few lately.

why do people insist on 3D games is beyond me.
its such a high risk, u can create atmosphere A LOT HARDER.
this game couldve been good isometric

Make the junkyard windows GLOW GLOOOOOW to make it Cyberpunk..
SKipped through, BOOoOoRING! Mediocre scenes, newbie developers.

Back
Top Bottom