Grimshade - Intro Trailer

Yep, I would have actually liked to see gameplay footage as well :)

What's gameplay?
At the start, you will have to pick a squad from your character's team including up to 4 members. The battle takes place on a stage consisting of two opposite fields, where characters and enemies are located on their respective sides. Characters move and act in a specific order according to their initiative.

We developed a unique scenario for each battle. Each new enemy has their own features diversifying the fights and making you experiment and seek new approaches to succeed in the combat encounters. Naturally, each new battle requires more skill than the previous one.

We have not forgotten about the tactical battles lovers. Some locations in Grimshade include special missions - hostile dungeons of a higher level of complexity. Here, every encounter with the boss turns into a mortal game of wits. Think over your strategy and prepare a squad that will be able to go through the dungeon in one go. In the end, you'll get a well-deserved reward!
Unique scenario for each battle = no retarded random generator deciding if player got lucky creating a false feel of challenge that doesn't exist.
I'm definetly buying this.

Considering the tactical quality and overall possibilities in this game, I find myself getting keener on it day by bay. Each battle being unique and posing interesting challenges is something right up my alley.

Back
Top Bottom