Bethesda Softworks - Cheap Ahead of QuakeCon

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Bethesda games are currently discounted on Steam from 40 to 75% off. RockPaperShotgun reports on whats going on at Quakecon.

The frags will flow like Bawls this weekend at the Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center, where Id Software are throwing their annual LAN party/convention, QuakeCon. Thousands of gib-hungry gremlins will lug their computers to Texas and many more will loiter around the festivities. It’s become more ZenCon in recent years, featuring more from corporate siblings Bethesda and other studios and games owned by ZeniMax Media, but will have a good kick of Id this year with our first look at Doom Eternal, the sequel somehow not named Doom II: Hell On Earth. Before all that, loads of Id and Bethesda games are cheap on sale, including yer Quakes, yer Dooms, yer Fallouts, and yer Preys.

[...]
Thanks rjshae!

More information.

Meh already own most of them except Doom which I have no desire to play.:cool:

Looking forward to Doom Eternal, it's good to see the Arch-Vile is making a comeback!

But yeah in terms of RPGs I already have a full set from Bethesda, excluding MMOs.

The most recent interesting game I can remember from id was the cancelled Doom 4.

Sad to say I have zero interest in anything they're doing right now, at least that I'm aware of.

I only played the very first Doom. It was great for what it was, but I wasn't into shooters even way back then. I did enjoy all of the secret loot stuff. I still love hidden loot.

The titles I'd want to pick up I already have. I was tempted by the basic FO4 if only for the potential mod releases. But... I'll just wait.

Back
Top Bottom