MMOWatch - Database Entries Updated

Asbjoern

N'wah
We've begun work on updating the MMORPG database entries to show updated information, descriptions, screenshots etc. The games that have been updated so far are:
Expect to see more of these newsbits showing the progression of our work. If there are any flaws or you would like to help write the descriptions then please write a PM or e-mail to me (Can be found on my forum profile). Screenshots are highly welcome too.More information.

Thanks for the comment! Well, it's really a continous project. Even some of the games in the newsbit have been re-updated since writing it. We still need to update all the major MMORPGs though, but I guess we have the time we need.

We'll probably release newsbit #2 of updated games next saturday.

If I have some Screenshots, do I send them to anyone or is there a possibility to just upload them to MMOWatch?

Screenshots are something we really need. Just that little element to make a game entry truly interesting.
Currently you need editor access, so you have to either send them per e-mail to me or upload them to a server and then PM me the URL. Then I'll upload them as quickly as possible.

Guidelines from Dhruin's screenshot thread:
  • Must be your *own* screens - nothing ripped from another site (because of copyright issues)
  • jpg and modest size preferred (200-400k each screen is probably ideal)

Back
Top Bottom