A Plague Tale - New Screenshots

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Wccftech has some new screenshots for A Plague Tale.

The hope I have is that with games that touch even more interesting subjects and make moves that others likely wouldn't, Focus Home could actually escape the seeming plateau and reach the greatness I honestly think they deserve at times. A Plague Tale: Innocence certainly has the interesting factor down, only time will tell if it makes the moves. It certainly sounds like it could push the envelope though:

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Those screen shots are fantastic with regards to setting a mood. No clue if the game will be as good or if it will have decent game play but it looks really interesting...

Those screen shots are fantastic with regards to setting a mood. No clue if the game will be as good or if it will have decent game play but it looks really interesting…

Yes, it looks. Gameplay with subtitles…

The video shows console controls. What are the chances it will actually play well with kb/m. This is a focus game right?

Focus is not console-only developer. And the game is partially an adventure game. So I dont think that it will neglect kb+m controls.

Back
Top Bottom