Left Alive - Details, Screenshots & Video

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Some more details, screenshots and video on Left Alive.

Gematsu here and here:

As demonstrated in the latest trailer, titled "Find a Way to Survive," Left Alive encourages players to rely on their basic instincts to forge their own paths to survival by utilizing stealth mechanics, crafting, traps and more. The dark, gritty setting of Left Alive also poses challenges to players as they weigh the potential outcomes of their interactions with other survivors, which can help or hinder each other's chances for survival.

Left Alive follows three different protagonists, each with their own stories, missions and potential paths to salvation. The game features a variety of action-packed play styles for players, blending strategic stealth maneuvers with frenetic gun battles and adrenaline-fueled encounters with powerfully armed troops, armored vehicles and towering mechs.

Twinfinite:

During the livestream, Nabeshima-san illustrated how the gameplay loop will work in a rather analog way (mentioning that "analog is the best").

As you can see below, the game is split into chapters, and each chapter will focus on one of the three protagonists. In the schematic below, the first and third chapters focus on Mikhail, while the second focuses on Olga.

Inventory isn't shared. Items gathered during the first chapter will become available again in the third when Mikhail reappears. Items gathered by Olga in chapter two will be usable in the next chapter focused on her.

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Another game I can't wait to play as a Frost Mission fan, even if its a spin-off.

This game is already on my steam wishlist. Looks very good to me. I especially like that they have three different characters who you will play, seeing alternate angles on the main story.

Back
Top Bottom