Two Worlds III - Still in Production

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@Wccftech Two Worlds III is apparently still in production but very far away.

As it turns out, you might want to get very comfortable if you've been waiting to hear any concrete details. According to the company representative who replied, Two Worlds III is still in the pre-production phase and won't release for another four to five years, in all likelihood.

In fact, the development team is now focused on completing the last single-player DLC for Two Worlds II, titled Shattered Embrace. No information has been provided on this expansion so far, though the official website has it listed as 'coming soon'.

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

This is an odd one for me. I enjoyed both TwoWorldsI and TwoWorldsII very much for what they were. I wish there was more to the games, but they were very enjoyable for me within their scope.
Looking forward to 3rd part.

Last edited:
Reality Pump Studios has been saying this for the last two years with no new information. Doesn't help when half your staff left to work at CD Projekt.

Still like Wisdom looking forward to playing if its released.:nod:

Be sure to stay away from that expansion, though. Not even close to the quality of the main game, or pirates expansion. Unless you buy it to support them without actually playing it.

Still hoping for a good third entry in the series.

Haven't played Call of the Tenebrae yet but yeah I heard its bad.

I was not really expecting for a third game to be in development. I do hope it is good.

What is even more unexpected though is the fact that they are still making an expansion for the previous one.

I enjoyed the second game a lot, and to date I've not checked out or properly researched the expansion pack. I'm also not certain if I'd be inclined to get the third game, but I'll be watching and reading to see what others think when it is released.

I played #1 alot and enjoyed it although the game was pretty broken. I just kept clearing the game world avoiding any and all dialog. #2 felt really unfocused to me. It had a plot and characters but there were so many "systems" in the game it just seamed all over the place. Maybe I'll try it again. Which one has the monkeys flinging poop at you?

I must admit, Two Worlds games were always a guilty pleasure for me.

Two Worlds II was fun, but the art style ("chain bikinis") was atrocious to the point of immersion breaking for me.

I'm shocked to learn that 2W2 still has DLC in production. Wow! An eight year old game everyone's forgotten about..? How on earth are they going to survive 4-5 more years? looking at their released games how can they be on anything but life support? Eight years to release two DLC's? Sounds like a government job!

They released the DLC more of a way to draw people into their stupid micro-transaction shop that they put years after the release.

They released the DLC more of a way to draw people into their stupid micro-transaction shop that they put years after the release.
The micro-transaction shop was added with the console release and later on PC. Was it a good decision? No but they have to make money to stay open after Ravens Cry.

Is that supposed to be an acceptable excuse?
What they did is borderline scam in the ongoing decadence of gaming industry. Sure, it's not lootboxes or some pay2win rubbish "business", but it's still bad.

As for Raven's Cry poor sales, they've just as guilty as sjw media degenerates. After Polygon & co panned the game because omg those pirates insult everyone and everything, sleep with goats and are misogynists thus the game is a prime example of 0/10, the publisher failed to correct certain media induced idiocy through proper PR but went with silly rerelease of an "improved" version instead. Like that will work against Polygon trolls. Mhm, sure it will. In someone's dream.

I've said it before, Raven's Cry is not an awsome game, but it's not a bad game either, whoever buys and plays it won't regret it. The publisher however cba to go with press releases because it's hard I guess and the trend is DLC:The Game. Well give me politically incorrect game panned by Polygon & co over any kind of DLC any day.

First games were pretty good though the first one didnt finished because it had old english or something like that, it was very annoying; but i still remember how gorgeous it looked when it came out and the marvelous draw distance.

Back
Top Bottom