A Plague Tale: Innocence - Releasing May 14th

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
OnlySP reports that adventure game A Plague Tale: Innocence will be released May 14th. Additionally a new webseries has started which is about the games development.

Asobo Studio has revealed that its long-awaited adventure game A Plague Tale: Innocence will take players to medieval-era France on May 14, 2019.

The team dropped the news today alongside the first episode of a new webseries delving into the project's development.

[...]

Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Looks pretty interesting and they are certainly well funded. I'm guessing its going to be somewhat linear and stealthy.

I like the time frame and location that are purported to be in this product. I don't play many adventure type games, but this one I'll be keeping my eye on.

Looks pretty interesting and they are certainly well funded. I'm guessing its going to be somewhat linear and stealthy.

It is. It should be mix of stealth, adventure/puzzle and some dynamic (escape?) sequences.

Gameplay with eng subtitles

France is still in the medieval era as of May of this year? Well that explains a lot. :p

Back
Top Bottom