The Sinking City - Delayed until May?

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports that The Sinking City has been delayed until May 24th. They base this on an Amazon listing so this should be treated as speculation until official confirmation.

Frogwares has not confirmed yet this delay, however, I'm pretty sure we'll hear more about it this upcoming week. And since we haven't heard anything about this title yet, I'm pretty sure that the game has been indeed delayed (I mean Frogwares has not released any new trailer or screenshots for the game one month prior to its release). My guess is that the team will confirm - or deny - this rumour soon so stay tuned for more.

[...]
More information.

About Sirius Cybernetic Corporation, from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy:
The only profitable division of the company is its Complaints division, which takes up all of the major landmasses on the first three planets in the Sirius Tau system. The theme song for the Complaints division is Share and Enjoy, and has since become the theme apparent for the company as a whole. The main office building and headquarters for the company was originally built to represent this motto, but due to bad architecture it sank halfway into the ground, killing many talented young complaints executives. The downside to this is that the upper halves of the motto's words now read, in the local language, "Go Stick Your Head in a Pig."

I missed both the author and the book? You sure about that? :D

Back
Top Bottom