Mass Effect - New Version of ALOT mod

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@DSOGaming The latest version of the ALOT mod adds more than 5 gigabytes of new textures for Mass Effect 1 & 2.

Mass Effect fans, here is something for you today. Modder 'CreeperLava' has released a major new version of the ALOT, A Lot of Textures, mod for Mass Effect 1 and 2. This new version is 5GB in size and features more than 256 new or improved textures for Bioware's classic titles.

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Tried to get this working many times but it never installs correctly.:(

BIG problem with all these XXL-sized texture packs is that the original game content went through a severe judgement system, or Shit-Filter (c) George Broussard. The textures were made by highly talented, veteran Bioware graphics artists - then - and were modified as per direction of the Art Director if something didn't fit into the excellent visual concept of the ME 123 games.

If some unfortunate fan attempts to create his/her "amazing" GigaPetabyte texture pack, all the above Professional Quality Safeguards & Ensurances go to the SHT-bucket and usually the amateur SLOP is what we get.

Not too long ago, I saw someone on Reddit wish for a remake of Mass Effect with "modern graphics"... I think I'm not 18 years old anymore. :/

Back
Top Bottom