Devil's Hunt - PAX East 2019 Demo Walkthrough

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A demo walkthrough video for the recently announced action adventure Devil's Hunt.

Wishlist the game NOW on STEAM - https://store.steampowered.com/app/887720/Devils_Hunt/

This demo was prepared specially for GDC and PAX: East 2019. Look at Desmond's skills, some of his enemies and the way he's kicking their demon butts! Keep in mind, that it's not final look of the game and work is still in progress! The war between Demons and Angels takes you to hell and back in this third person action game.

You are Desmond, the one man with demonic powers who can decide the fate of our world by joining either side of the conflict. Release date: Q3 2019 Platforms: PC, XBOX One and PS4
More information.

Started watching… I see some R5 bullshit tooltip (QTE?).
Turned off, buh bye.

So generic…meh

Not really sure what this game is doing here. I don't see any RPG elements. Just seems like a typical brawler to me. Rather generic but passable if you enjoy the genre.

Kind of like the new God of War with a dark, Gothic vibe. Seeing the fistfights with demons looks pretty silly to me. But who knows?

Even as someone who's into ARPG's this looks pretty bad.

Stiff combat animations, flashy effects hiding what's happening, nonsensical dialogue, blocky sparks and lava animations when things die, needing to turn your back to enemies to move away from them.

It's not the final product , but it doesn't look promising.

It's weird - the level design looks high-quality, but everything else seems quite poor. The combat looks particularly dire.

Back
Top Bottom