Mount & Blade II - Early Access Announcement Trailer

And only ten more years after that until final release!

There is an amount of time that makes you not care until it's actually released. I don't even read up on Mount and Blade II anymore.

So it will be available on EA when both Cyberpunk 2077 and VtMB:2 are released!

Why would one waste time and money to beta test MBII when the other two games are fully available?

Masochism.

So it will be available on EA when both Cyberpunk 2077 and VtMB:2 are released!

Why would one waste time and money to beta test MBII when the other two games are fully available?
Completely different games. Cyberpunk 2077 and VtMB:2 might be similar enough to take some sales from each other.

But M&B is a completely different ballpark, about as much Action-RPG as it is a sandbox and simulation.

Last edited:
There is an amount of time that makes you not care until it's actually released. I don't even read up on Mount and Blade II anymore.

Same here, glad its getting early access as that means its not vaporware but will be years before its in a solid enough state to play it so not really worth reading up on a game that far away. This being said I loved the first game so glad to know I might live long enough to play the sequel.

I'll believe it when I see it. And like SpoonFULL said, a few other high-profile games are coming out around the same time. I'll probably play it eventually, but definitely not right when it goes into Early Access.

Looking at my Steam wishlist for games in early 2020, I've got:
Cyberpunk 2077 (April 15, 2020)
Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen ("Early 2020")
Hellpoint ("Early 2020")
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 (March 2020)
Dying Light 2 (Spring 2020)

A lot more information floats around, the solo version was available to play at the gen com. The product looks rather polished in many departments, with many subsystems and layers already implemented.

The early access period could a session of enraged tantrums as players feel hindered in their bigger plans. Looks like many toxic features are in. Remains to be seen what weight those features have.

Like those that were already in the franchise and the newly added ones.

The newly added clan layer which might mean more binding must be made weightless if it has any weight.

Wont sit well with players whose first thought when taking an oath of vassalage is how to get out of it.

Back
Top Bottom