Grim Dawn - Grim Misadventure #165

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The latest Grim Misadventures for Grim Dawn reveals that a large free content update will be coming with v1.1.5.0.

Grim Misadventures have arrived.

Last time 122, we revealed some of the corruption seeping forth from the Tomb of the Heretic and the profound effect it had on the denizens of the Korvan lands.

As you already know, v1.1.5.0 is going to be Grim Dawn's largest free content update ever, and we mean it when we say that.

Featuring 4 new dungeons, including a 5th roguelike dungeon, 12 new bosses and mini-bosses and an array of new items, v1.1.5.0 has a ton of new content to look forward to for owners of Forgotten Gods.

If you don't own the latest expansion, don't fret! The upcoming patch features a massive update to Epic and Rare quality items that applies to all versions of the game!

There is, as always, MOAR, but we'll leave some surprises for patch day!

Today, we'll delve deeper into the shadows of the Tomb of the Heretic. Feeling betrayed by his god, a traitor to the Korvan faith sought to unravel the Eldritch Sun's influence. In desperation, he turned to the night and found comfort within its tendrils.

Such betrayal alone would warrant grave repercussions, but that was not the end to the heretic's despicable acts. In his celestial pursuits, he turned loyal Korvan magi into conduits of his vile schemes. Through seven rings, they were bound to his will. Through the rings, they each fell to darkness. What good are powerful rings though if you can't get them as loot! V1.1.5.0 features 4 new Monster Infrequents, 8 new Epic items and a staggering 15 new Legendary items found only within the new roguelike dungeon

Just when will you get to enjoy this massive addition to the game? As you'd expect, this much content takes a lot of work, and we are not skimping on quality. There is still balancing and bug fixing to be done, so at this time we predict that v1.1.5.0 will be released around the end of November to mid-December. Rest assured that you will have access to all these goodies in time for the holidays!

Like knowing what is coming up next for Grim Dawn? Grim Misadventures are posted less frequently as we focus on supporting the expansion and its upcoming content updates. Check back on 12/09/2019 for the next Grim Misadventure as we wrap up the year and talk about what's still to come!
Thanks Couchpotato!

More information.

Wouldn't it be cool if they just moved on and made something else after all this time?

Grim Dawn is my preferred solo play ARPG. The developers are doing a great job by continuously adding new content. Gnut it will be interesting to see what the developers do after GD.

I got this in a sale recently, not a lover of hack and slash but this does look good, has a lot of positive reviews.

They are making something else; i forgot what it is called as it is something that doesn't interest myself but they are in fact making a new game and it isn't an arpg. Having said that maybe you should give them credit for supporting their product and release FREE content ?

Wouldn't it be cool if they just moved on and made something else after all this time?

I warmed to the game last time I played it.

I still don't think it's among the best in the genre, but it's definitely not as bad as I originally felt it was.

I'm glad to see it getting more content.

I still prefer Titan Quest but will have to give this another go when it updates.

I did enjoy Titan Quest a lot more back in the day, but that was when these games were much rarer.

Overall, I think Grim Dawn improves upon Titan Quest in a few ways - but the setting is obviously very different.

I still think the combat is among the worst in the genre, though.

Back
Top Bottom