Stoneshard - Launch Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@PC Gamer The launch trailer for Stoneshard which will be releasing on Early Access.

A demo, Stoneshard: Prologue, is available on Steam (the old demo on Itch.io is gone) and while it doesn't have the scope of the full game it does provide a pretty good look at some of the complexities, and oddities, in store. Playing last night, I tripped a spike trap (twice, because I was too busy bashing barrels to notice what I was stomping on) that did a real number on me. I then tried and failed to disarm it, triggering it yet again. My legs were absolutely chewed to bits. I had no splints and nothing to make them, having wasted them on minor hand injuries earlier, so I applied healing salve--not very useful for broken bones, by the way--and sucked back every painkiller I had.

[...]
More information.

Looking forward to this.

Looks promising. :D I'm sure poor developers are shivering from release anxiety, biting their nails and holding onto their hats.

This is looking better and better. Glad i backed it.

I gave the old demo a shot sometime last year.
It is a Roguelike/Roguelite.
My take it had decent graphics in comparison to most R-likes, gameplay was decent, controls and menu (or lack thereof) was awful. When I say awful, I played DarkS K+M and it was still better than this.
They had a ton of feedback on the original demo so I don't doubt they will/have revisited this.
Overall I REALLY enjoyed the parts of the game not connected to control/menus.

My take is identical to Wisdom's. First demo left a LOT of room for improvement. Can't say yet if I'll try the new demo.

Back
Top Bottom