Orange Cast - Sci-Fi Space Adventure

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Orange Cast is described as a game where you explore planets, protect colonies and meet the unknown. The game is inspired by James S.A. Corey's The Expanse series.

As humanity's elite space trooper, you take on a heroic, action-packed adventure throughout the galaxy. Explore planets, protect colonies and be the first to meet the unknown!

Explore the Galaxy

Visit planets, discover new dimensions, survive hazard environments.

Protect Humanity

Fast-paced and rewarding combat. Face cunning enemies, defeat menacing bosses and arm yourself with top-notch weaponry of your choice.

Enjoy the view

The beauty of Space awaits you. The beautiful and deep soundtrack, spectacular views of Cosmos, the mystery of alien planets and the romance of space travels.

True Sci-Fi experience

Dialogs, cinematics and the choice-driven story inspired by James S.A. Corey's The Expanse series.
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Seems decent just from the video. Combat reminds me of combat in Mass Effect.

The Expanse is great but I don't know what "inspired by" means because a lot of different things inspire games and other art, and The Expanse has a lot of different attributes which can inspire different things. This is apparently different from being licensed by or in the universe of, because then it would include very familiar elements from the series.

I don't know much about this game, but the art direction is amazing and environments are well done and so does look the combat! Just WoW

Here is the story trailer (in Russian):

Last edited:
Whatever. The game won't have english subtitles which in my case means buh-bye.

Whatever. The game won't have english subtitles which in my case means buh-bye.

You are wrong. The game will have eng subs.

Well according to steam page, the game won't have any subtitles whatsoever:

pic.jpg

So no full English but also no subtitles. Looks like I need to learn Russian. Which would be pretty cool but perhaps not the language I'd choose IF I decided to pick up another one.

(I would guess @Farflame; is right and the Steampage is wrong though. Seems a little unnecessary to have an English UI but not being able to understand anything else).

WOW! Very nice GUI, excellent Art Direction and the combat feels & looks fantastically executed. WOW! I think, I'm buying this one!!!!!!

Well according to steam page, the game won't have any subtitles whatsoever:

Tomrom said:
(I would guess @Farflame is right and the Steampage is wrong though. Seems a little unnecessary to have an English UI but not being able to understand anything else).

It should be wrong info on Steam. Devs said that they work on english translation and seek help. And it was before they got publisher. So it doesnt make sense to publish it like that. Maybe initially it will be just in russian and english will be added later in a patch.

I wonder about the quality of quests. If it will have some side quests and more solutions.

Back
Top Bottom