Harebrained Schemes - Working on Horror Project

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
PC Gamer reports that Harebrained Schemes is working on an unannounced horror project.

Harebrained Schemes has put out job listings for a new game described as a "horror project." The developer is known for the turn-based RPG series Shadowrun and the mech strategy game BattleTech.

On Harebrained Schemes official careers page, there are postings for both a lead game designer and art director. Clicking on either job listing directs to a description that says that the position is for an "unannounced horror project."

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

The horror. The horror.

Well they're owned by Paradox Interactive now, so maybe it's based on a game from their portfolio?

I'm good with horror....unless it's accompanied by an endless stream of additional contnet after release, which is another type of un-wanted horror!

Hairbrained: the Wool Gathering

Kidding, of course. Hopefully it's a decent game.

Last edited:
I'd love another turn base vampire cRPG. WoD has a good character system so that would make perfect sense.

I'd love another turn base vampire cRPG. WoD has a good character system so that would make perfect sense.

Wait.. another? Is there a turn-based vampire cRPG already in existence? I'm drawing a blank.

Back
Top Bottom