Desperados 3 - Releases June 16th

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports that Desperados 3 will release June 16th and have listed the official system requirements.

As said, THQ Nordic has also revealed the game's PC requirements. PC gamers will at least need a 3.0 GHz Dual Core CPU (Intel i3-530 / AMD Athlon II X3 460). Additionally, you'll need 8GB of RAM and an Nvidia GTX 560 or a Radeon HD 5850. The game will also use DX11 and will require 20GB of free hard-disk space.

MINIMUM:

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: 3.0 GHz Dual Core (Intel i3-530 / AMD Athlon II X3 460)
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Nvidia GTX 560 / Radeon HD 5850, 2GB
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 20 GB available space
RECOMMENDED:

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: o Processor: 3.0 GHz Quad Core (Intel i5-750 / AMD Athlon X4 740)
    • Memory: 12 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Nvidia GTX 760, AMD Radeon HD 7870, 3GB
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 20 GB available space
    • Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
    • Additional Notes: It is recommended to install the game on an SSD to improve loading times
More information.

Yiiiiihah!

Didnt saw an enemy shoot their guns even once in that video or make alert - maybe they do, but this trailer left me with impression of really easy gameplay, where you kill most in first move.

Didnt saw an enemy shoot their guns even once in that video or make alert - maybe they do, but this trailer left me with impression of really easy gameplay, where you kill most in first move.

It's a trailer, it's made to make things look flashy.

The game is a tactics game where stealth is usually heavily recommended. At least it was in all it's predecessors, like Commandos and Stealth Tactics.

I reinstalled the original, and I'm really excited for this one. Already pre-ordered it.

Well, it wouldn't make any sense to create a tactical/stealth game where enemies can't react.

They wanted a badass trailer, that' all.

EDIT: danutz was faster.

Last edited:
Well, then this trailer gave me absolute opposite feeling, anything than badass... just easy ride. It didn't arouse my interest for this game even a little bit.

Games played from a bird's eye/helicopter view lost their appeal for me about thirty years ago. JMO.

I don't remember this series.

First game is Isometric 2001 and there are reports about people have trouble with it on modern Windows.

Second one is First Person 2006 and the graphics look dated.

Not RPG's but TSG's.

Back
Top Bottom