Jupiter Hell - Hands-On @ TBL

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The TurnBasedLovers checked out Jupiter Hell:

Jupiter Hell Hands-on!

"If we ain't out of here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space!"
- Alien 1979

THE STORY SO FAR
(About girls, Doom and other serious things...)

The first time I played DOOM was back in 1993 and, at that time, I was still discovering my love for the University and for the girls who liked to "study" with me. Mind you, we're talking about a time in which we were used to listening music on tapes and where inside our noisy personal computer there were no graphic cards! Yeah, literally another era...

[...]

In conclusion, at the moment I'm writing, the only downside of Jupiter Hell is the repetitiveness of the game which ask you just to survive, level after level, killing anything or anyone who dares to move, and I don't know if the developers are thinking to add some content on this regard.
Other than that is quite clear that even now the game is a wonderful one-way trip to HELL!
More information.

Poor developers had the stupid idea of displaying bright yellow icons over a nicely dark and obstructed map. Now all we can see is their stupid big yellow collectible item icons dropping a SHT all over the otherwise atmospheric game. :D :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxEeQ3BDzoY

Not horrible, but definitely not $25 good either. Will pick it up once it hits $10.

Back
Top Bottom