Wasteland 3 - Player Choice Matters Video

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new video from inXile for Wasteland 3 titled 'Player Choice Matters'.

The Wasteland 3 development team at inXile tells and SHOWS you how player choice matters in their upcoming post-apocalyptic RPG sequel. Wasteland 3 will be released on August 28 for Xbox One, PC, and PS4.
More information.

Please, inXile, don't fail me on this game :fingerscrossed: (though I believe you won't)

I think I'm one of the few that liked Wasteland 2 from what I'm reading around. It dragged a bit in the second half but overall it was pretty good.

This looks better so here's hoping!

I think I'm one of the few that liked Wasteland 2 from what I'm reading around. It dragged a bit in the second half but overall it was pretty good.

i am with you, i do like WL2 too.

I really liked Wasteland Two, so while I'm hopeful this one is equal or better, I also won't be upset if there are many similarities. If this game doesn't do it for me, I'll likely just replay the second one again for the third time.

I was happy with how Wasteland 2 turned out. Never played the director's cut or whatever they called it, though. I don't know if I'll bother to get W3 on release with Cyberpunk 2077 only a few weeks away at that point, but I'll get it eventually. It might be a disservice to W3 to get it at launch b/c I'll 100% drop it like a hot mic when Sep 19th rolls around, and I don't always go back to narrative games.

You're not alone, I liked it too!

You're not alone. For some reason Wasteland 2 is one of those games that seems to be disliked more today than I think it actually was when it was released. Hell, it was runner up game of the year here at rpgwatch.

I as well am looking forward to the 3rd installment.

You're not alone. For some reason Wasteland 2 is one of those games that seems to be disliked more today than I think it actually was when it was released. Hell, it was runner up game of the year here at rpgwatch.

I as well am looking forward to the 3rd installment.

Looking at review trends they spiked into highly positive at around the release of the DC and have stayed steady since then. Every single person posting in this thread here has said they like it, except for that mercy guy and nobody listens to his ramblings. It is rated very positive on steam, has a very high score on Metacritic on PC and a good score on xbox, ps4 and switch. It was my GOTY when I played it a year after the DC release.

I don't think it is more disliked today than it was at release.

Good to hear that others like it as well.

I have not looked at review trends but I remember reading many articles back in the day about what Wasteland 2 did wrong and how boring and stale the second half is etc.. Maybe i read too much into it I suppose.

The more isometric RPG's the better!

Yeah I really liked it too, obviously no game can please everyone but I think it was pretty well received here when it first came out. I think it's just that some of the people who dislike it do so very passionately and mention it every time the game is discussed.

Looks good overall. Some of those combat abilities seem a little over the top for a post-apoc setting though. The one he shows off starting at 2:55 has me going "huh?".

I liked it as well...it was a bit janky at times, and you could see the budget restraints, but overall I felt it was a solid game.

Count me as another who enjoyed Wasteland 2. Looking forward to playing part three.

Back
Top Bottom