Mortal Shell - Gameplay Interview Video

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Action RPG Mortal Shell has a new gameplay video and a gameplay interview video.

Seek out absolution in Mortal Shell, as you take control of a vessel who can inhabit the bodies of forgotten warriors with incredible abilities in this tough-as-nails action RPG.

This Mortal Shell game trailer shows off a lot of the game's sinister-looking enemies and sprawling locations. More than that, this Mortal Shell gameplay trailer highlights it's souls-like combat mechanics. We don't know about you, but we can't wait to get deep into some Mortal Shell gameplay so we can start swinging around that massive sword.
There is also a gameplay interview video for the game

Mortal Shell got fans of Dark Souls excited when its announcement trailer was released earlier this year. Now the developers walk us through a gameplay demo and reveal a brand new trailer.

Earlier IGN showed the world a new Mortal Shell game trailer. But this Dev walkthrough of a Mortal Shells gameplay demo shows off a lot of the game's combat mechanics and strategic swordplay. More than that, this Mortal Shell gameplay trailer highlights it's souls-like combat mechanics. We hope this demo provided you the deeper look into Mortal Shell gameplay that you were looking for.
More information.

Hmm don't know as I'm getting a Dark Souls feeling from those videos.:(

Seems these Souls-like clones are popular nowadays.

It’s very souls like. The devs are huge fans of DS and openly admit it’s souls like.

It does seems to have some differences though like the vessel thing and combat in the videos seems to lack Weight but maybe it feels different when playing it. Also, devs said it’s only about 20 hours long.

Seems these Souls-like clones are popular nowadays.
Everyone wants to be Dark Souls killer.
IMO they should learn from WoW killer wannabes.

Everyone wants to be Dark Souls killer.
IMO they should learn from WoW killer wannabes.
Nope then we would have more MMO games.

That's a fate worse then more Souls-like clones.:biggrin:

Looks OK but of course there is more to dark souls than just combat.

Another project that I am also interested in with, in my view, better combat is Bleak Faith:

Cant get enough of souls like games, keep'em coming :biggrin:

The combat animations don't look as smooth as I like from this kind of game. The video is pretty bad quality though. In general I'd say it doesn't look terrible so far for Souls-like fans.

Epic exclusive (again) and available for pre-order!
Most of the new games are. One good thing is the next Total War game & DLC will be free on Steam. All thanks to that extra money earned form the Epic exclusive deal.

Back
Top Bottom