Knights of the Chalice II - Combat Video Update

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new update for Knights of the Chalice 2 has a video showing combat in the game. The Kickstarter has 12 days to go to achieve some stretch goals.

Update #22: Second Knights of the Chalice 2 Combat Video!

HeroicFantasyGames.ComCreator
June 19, 2020
Second Knights of the Chalice 2 Combat Video

Hello everyone! :)

I have just uploaded the sixth video in support of the Kickstarter campaign for Knights of the Chalice 2. The new video is the Second Combat Video of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos as part of a series of five Combat Videos. The link on Youtube is https://youtu.be/SXj3XPi1xK4. Feel free to post comments here or on the Youtube page.

Stretch Goals & Social Goals Report And Links

Following an incredible increase in funding, we're now very close to the campaign's Fourth Stretch Goal!! When I checked a bit earlier, we were only 546.43 or USD 679 away from the Fourth Stretch Goal.

Additionally, we're very close to the Next Stretch Goal for Youtube Subscribers! Only 22 more and we'll reach that goal! So Please Share And Subscribe, Valorous And Loyal Knights of the Kingdom! ^^

541890eb2b87aed9e85b201521978393_original.png

All of the following links can be used to help us reach the Next Social Goals and Further Increase Awareness of the Knights of the Chalice 2 Kickstarter campaign among CRPG lovers:

Please feel free to download the promo pack for KotC 2 if you would like to promote the campaign with images, text or animated GIFs.

You can also join our mailing list by registering on the HeroicFantasyGames.com forums or join us on Discord by following the Discord Invite Link. :)

[...]

More information.

Sadly, this time the good guys couldn't stop the forces of evil :( Not even counting with Michael Jackson on the their side:

MJ.jpg

At least he was the last one to perish. :mourn:

This would be such a bomb with even Knights of the Chalice I-level animated sprites!

Looks amazing. I haven't pledged yet but I am going Paladin + kotc1 steam key. I plan on buying the rest of the modules once they release. I have faith in Pierre to create another engrossing game.

I wouldn't expect much help in a fight from Michael Jackson. Doomed from the start.

This would be such a bomb with even Knights of the Chalice I-level animated sprites!

What do you mean by bomb, there are two meanings? That shits the bomb or the sales are going to bomb? So it's awesome or going to tank?

Looks amazing. I haven't pledged yet but I am going Paladin + kotc1 steam key. I plan on buying the rest of the modules once they release. I have faith in Pierre to create another engrossing game.
Thank you so much for the kind words bjon045!! :)
What do you mean by bomb, there are two meanings? That shits the bomb or the sales are going to bomb? So it's awesome or going to tank?
I think mercy means that the game will have more appeal once we've implemented sprites for all the creatures, something that we're going to do after the campaign. :)

Thank you everyone!! The campaign will end in about 55 hours now!! Don't miss the chance to get KotC 2 and the editor right after the end of the campaign! Cheers! ^^

Back
Top Bottom