Biomutant - 10 Minutes of Gameplay

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
… This looks so strange …
I don't think I'd like the boss fights, but that environment … looks like a huge pool full of stories … Although I doubt that there would be a focus on story, it rather looks like an action game …

An Adventure game (completely without combat, only with dialogs), that would be a dream … But no-one wants story these days …doesn't give any adrenaline … and is therefore boring and unmanly …

I think it looks colorful and entertaining. This reminds me of the old game Evolva and this seems like the game I hoped Evolva would be.

It seems to still be a long way to go, since they don't even have a launch window to share. I'll keep an eye on this game to see how it evolves...

… This looks so strange …
I don't think I'd like the boss fights, but that environment … looks like a huge pool full of stories … Although I doubt that there would be a focus on story, it rather looks like an action game …

An Adventure game (completely without combat, only with dialogs), that would be a dream … But no-one wants story these days …doesn't give any adrenaline … and is therefore boring and unmanly …

Do you know Wadjet Eye games? If you like point and click adventures with outstanding story and don't mind the pixel graphics, check out their games. :)

Yeah, I could totally identify with a stinky Racooon Hero....... NOT! :/

Heh, what's up with the negativity here? It's just a game and not even released yet. :)

Back
Top Bottom