Original Sin 2 Donor
The Turn Based Lovers checked out Urban Strife:

Urban Strife - Hands-on!

"There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware"
- Buffalo Springfield "For What It's Worth"

Here, where I'm now, a zombie apocalypse it's one of the hardest things to imagine.

Here, where the Dolomites seem giants of rock that watch over the nature and where the green of the mountains is so intense that hurts your eyes; here, as I was saying, the horror of a civilization overwhelmed by an immense army of walking dead sounds just like a childhood fear.

Nevertheless, is out of question that zombies are one of the most terrifying inventions of the lasts decades. Personally I have a true obsession for anything related to the zombies. An obsession born when I watched for the very first time "Dawn of the Dead". It was 1979 and at that time I was only 7 years old.
After I watched that movie I was unable to sleep for several days, then, after getting over the shock, I became a true horror movie addict!
So when, after six years from Dead State, I heard about a new turn-based zombie RPG, I decided that this was an unmissable opportunity to challenge again my fears. I was kindly invited by White Pond Games to the Alpha test of their game and what follows are my impressions.

[...]
More information.

This is one Turn-based RPG I look forward to playing when its content complete. I also enjoyed Dead State which is an inspiration for this game. See I do play TB games.:p

Also yes zombies are probably cliche at this point but Zombie RPGs aren't.

especially not turn-based zombie RPGs.

This is one Turn-based RPG I look forward to playing when its content complete. I also enjoyed Dead State which is an inspiration for this game. See I do play TB games.:p

Also yes zombies are probably cliche at this point but Zombie RPGs aren't.

ah dead state, currently replaying it. what a wonderful world

Back
Top Bottom