Sir Whoopass: Immortal Death - Announce Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Sir Whoopass: Immortal Death has been announced with a trailer. Check out the Steam page here.

Some are destined to be great heroes, others swing and miss. Meet Sir Whoopass, a try-hard hero with a heart of gold. Due to a series of hilarious and astoundingly poor life choices he manages to bring chaos and disarray to an utopian world. He must find The Villain-Beating Artifact on his quest to vanquish The Immortal, a mysterious recluse who for some reason is bringing down all manner of monsters and evil creatures on the world.

Key features:

• Laugh until milk comes out your nose at a hilarious take on the ARPG genre, with witty dialogue, fun characters and a really twisted plot
  • Squeal with delight as you explore a "lagom" open world, full of foul monsters to slay, and a smorgasbord of loot to be found (*)
  • Feel the thrill and wind in your hair as you drive the Caliban Cruiser, a talking evil car that uses meat as fuel (a car-nivor)

(*) Also, cheese.
More information.

Another parody RPG in the vein of Grotesque Tactics is always welcome.:lol:

All I need to hear trashmobs don't respawn in this and you get my preorder.

Looks fun as heck. I laughed just reading the game title. Laughed more at the trailer. Seems to give off a 'Deadpool' vibe. I'm in.

Well...it has to contain more than humor and the trailer didn't really show anything. I would keep my eyes peeled, but that really hurts ;)

Back
Top Bottom