Dust to the End - Early Access Release

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Early Access version of the post apocalytic RPG Dust to the End has been released:

Dust to the End - dust to the end gameplay trailer

Nuclear wars ended human civilization,the survivors hid in the underground shelter through a stagnant but safe century.When the radiation from the ground gradually dissipates,the survivors returned to the surface and began the reconstruction of civilization.Sadly, mankinds failed to learn from the tragic ending of the last civilization,intrigue and deceit, blood and blood are repeated in this wasteland world. In order to compete for land and resources, emerging forces began to fight against each other, chaos in everywhere.

Not long ago, a human trafficking organization called the "Black Death" ransacked an shelter called "507". After looting, a large number of residents became slaves.As the lucky one of 507, you escaped a catastrophe, but survival is never easy.When you walk out of the ruins of 507 and come to this wasteland world, these choices are already in front of you.

Game Features

• The semi-open world map will encounter various monsters and beasts, bandit robbers, emergencies, and harsh natural environments when moving on the big map.
  • There are more than 50 cities and towns of different sizes and more than 100 kinds of trading goods in the game for players to find out the property and demand, run business transactions, and earn the difference.
  • There are 9 categories of weapons. Different weapons can release different fighting skills in battle. Reasonable and skillful skill matching can make fighting more effective.
  • Each recruited mercenary has his own personality, which determines the mercenary's mood and team status, which in turn affects the team's combat effectiveness and attitude.
  • Inquire about informations, explore ruins, establish and operate underground bases, and gain output.
  • Interface design in waste soil style, with more than 40 exquisite character drawings.
  • Multiple ending plots, different dialogue choices will affect the plot trend and the final ending.
More information.

Chinese takeover of the Gaming Scene! Aaarrhh.. Well, thank God, Salzaar turned out to be not so awesome after all, only the trailer was intriguing.
Thank God they have Dead Age 2 combat system too [crap], because the UI looks really nicely done! :D Western games are a State of Mind. So a Chinese state of mind won't beat them so easily. Can be clearly seen in last 2 decades of Russian movies, then in the last couple years, especially 2019-2020 Russian directors and film crews have finally nailed the "Hollywood creative mindset".

Sounds intriguing but the graphics, combat, and UI aren't very appealing.:(

I'll stick to Wasteland and Fallout for this type of RPG.

I think I'm just a bit done at the moment with this "Allies stand on the left, enemies stand on the right and we all take turns" style of RPG/roguelike. It might return to me once there's less constipation on the genre, but I can't see the appeal at the moment.

Well, $7.55 is inexpensive, and from a review up on Steam I gather that Action Points during combat are shared among the party members. Not sure how I feel about that, though it does make you think a little more (maybe).

Reviews (so far) are Mostly Positive, for what that's worth :-/

No my usual style of game, but I'm a sucker for anything post-apoc, so I might check it out if I have the time.

Normaly I prefer the games when Dmg doesn´t go the the hundreds. I´ve played and enjoyed some jrpg´s, but now i feel the market is saturated with this type combat. Well it´s time to try Operancia and, after that, Kingmaker.

Back
Top Bottom