Grim Dawn - Update 1.1.8 Adds New Regions & Monsters

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
TechRaptor reports that update 1.1.8 has added new regions and monsters to Grim Dawn.

The Grim Dawn Update 1.1.8 has released, as developer Crate Entertainment has added onto the ARPG spiritual successor to Diablo 2.

This new Grim Dawn 1.1.8 patch has added new regions to the world of Cairn, as areas that were previously unexplorable can now be visited. New areas need new foes, and there are a bunch of new Monsters, including minibosses. They come with new treasures, including 7 new infrequent (rare) items, and three new legendary weapons that you will have to find throughout the world.

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

I agree but really there comes a time when you move on to develop new games. There was talk about two news games this year, but I haven't read any new info yet.

This is my wife's favorite game; she plays this constantly. I like it as well. It really generates a perfect balance pew-pew style gameplay with story, lore, and a beautiful world to explore. The different character types you can make and play this game with are just amazing. I'm still discovering and enjoying new combos now years after this was released.

Arguably, the best $50 I ever spent on my wife and I for a game, considered time put into it and developer loyalty to the title.

Back
Top Bottom