On The Radar - November 2020

All the turn-based RPGs and Strategy Games releasing on November 2020

"I need never get old"

"I said I needed to try
Needed to fall
I needed your love I'm burning away
I need never get old"

- Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats

Most of the people think that playing videogames is only for youngsters. Citing McCarthy, they'd say "No country for old men", but the reality is somewhat different...

Inger Grotteblad wakes up every morning in her cozy house in Uppsala and begin her training. She is 68 years old and, even if she is a grandmother with six marvelous grandchildren, she is also a pro player of CS: GO! The results? More defeats than victories, but that's not the point. In Sweden, she is still a star, so it is not so unusual that walking on the streets, Grotteblad and the other members of her team, the "Silver Snipers", have to sign some autographs for their young fans!
Still about famous senior players, we cannot forget the two Berliners Uschi Cezanne (81 y.o.) and Peter (76 y.o.) with their YouTube channel, "Senioren Zocken", with more than 480.000 members!

[...]

So, the list of the upcoming games that follows is dedicated to them, to everybody who never renounce to his inviolable right to have fun, despite his age, despite his past.
No one should forget that playing is the true elixir of long life!

SWORDS AND SANDALS CRUSADER REDUX - 04th November
MÖBIUS FRONT '83 - 05th November
RAIDERS! - 10th November
YAKUZA: LIKE A DRAGON - 10th November
BLOCKS!: CRUSADER REX - 11th November
STRATEGIC MIND: SPECTRE OF COMMUNISM - 13rd November
REVOLUTION: THE SPARK - 23rd November
FEUDAL KINGDOMS - November

[...]

More information.

Back
Top Bottom