General News - Chad Moore Interview @Gamebanshee

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Chad Moore, of Troika fame, was interviewed by Gamebanshee about the titles he has worked on such as Arcanum and Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines. Chad is currently working on an RPG for inXile.

"An Unfortunate Affair a story by Sir Chadwick Moore," reads one of Arcanum's loading screens presented as a magazine cover. For years, I treated it as such - a mere loading screen. However, during a recent replay of Arcanum, that screen caught my eye for some reason, sending me on a little investigative trip.

And as it turns out, that story actually exists (you can read it over here) and Sir Chadwick Moore, or rather Chad Moore, is very much a real person and a bit of a Renaissance man among RPG developers. Over the years he's worked on numerous notable titles, including Fallout 2, Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, and even WildStar, Carbine Studios' short-lived MMORPG.

Chad's areas of expertise include scripting, writing and narrative design, character modelling and animation, and even voice acting direction. And right now, he's directing a yet to be announced and mystery-shrouded RPG over at inXile Entertainment.

[...]
More information.

Back
Top Bottom