General News - Keep an Eye On It @ TBL

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Turn Based Lovers assembled a small list of upcoming isometric RPGs:

6 Upcoming cRPGs expected for 2021 | Keep an Eye On It | Ep 3

Here we are in the third episode of our usual Wednesday date. The Keep an Eye on It focuses today on 6 cRPGs ..... oops better specify Isometric cRPG promising and currently in development. For this episode, I made a small exception and entered 6 games instead of 5 because I didn't want to leave out any of these. Let me know what you think about it in the comments.
More information.

I'm really looking forward to checking out Broken Roads. I'm not so sure it gets released next year though.

Urban Strife looks good too.

List of games from the video for those that wont watch it. :p

1. Odd Gods
  2. Urban Strife
  3. Broken Roads
  4. Colony Ship
  5. Project WitchStone
  6. Pathfinder Wrath of The Righteous

Nah I just remember a few members quoting they don't like/watch video news.:biggrin:

exactly

I look forward to playing all six games and I'm usually not a fan of TB RPGs. Two games on the list probably wont get released in 2021 are Odd Gods, and Project WitchStone.

I've already played a bit of Pathfinder: WotR, being a fan of Owlcat Games. I'm not far in the campaign but I'm already liking it a lot. There are already 3 chapters, but it's still early and there are little issues of course, mostly minor and aesthetic. So considering you still have to pay a little extra to play now, I'd advise to wait unless you loved Kingmaker and are in a hurry for a preview, or just eager to support them.

The two others which have some appeal to me are Broken Roads and Urban Strife, they seem to add something interesting :)

Thanks for video!

Back
Top Bottom