Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Q&A on December 11

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Redglyph spotted an upcoming Q&A about Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous:

Tweet:

This week we decided to invite our UI developers Mikhail Rotfort and Pavel Turchin to our Friday stream to answer your questions about interfaces and maybe show you some sneak peaks :)

Reply with your questions and join us on Friday at 6 pm CET (1 PM EDT/10 AM PDT)
More information.

They do that on Twitch, so it's always possible to watch it later. That's what I usually do because it's long, and those questions are sometimes slow to come so there are long idle periods or uninteresting parts.

It's a bit.. how to say? amateur-ish to be honest (not in a bad sense), but it's nice to see them and pick some bits of information now and then. If I have the patience for it, I'll post a summary but no guarantee :D

I'll post a few images for now, previews of the character sheet, journal and character creation sheets. As they say, that may still change :)

It's a long video, more than 3 hours, with lots of hesitations and struggling with the English language, discussions in Russian and post-translations. To be honest I've only watched / listened to a few parts of it. There were a lot of "maybe's", so I'm not sure I'll go with the summary idea, it seems a bit premature to list any feature at this point ;)

I really like the new style!

Will it be a beta in the classic sense (content complete)?

Can't wait to play beta in January!! :D
Heh. I've just seen the beta access was available for 114 USD "only". That's probably more than what I'm willing to commit :-/
But I suppose you are Kickstarter backer, perhaps the beta access is automatically granted to that category?

*EDIT* Ah, there are different tiers.

I heard about this game after the Kickstarter campaign was closed, so I'm only in the "slacker" category (and proud of it!) :D

Will it be a beta in the classic sense (content complete)?
Here's how they defined it: "Beta Early Access will include more actual content instead of placeholders, and a new chapter that was not in the alpha. Also, although beta stage also means work in progress, it will be overall a much more polished experience than the alpha.". It should also have the turned-based combat (but not in the first iteration), there seems to have a few features still very much WIP though. That's all I know.

Last edited:
I am in the alpha, playing now, and peppering Purple with some questions ;) I started late as I didn't want to spoil ... but growing old and don't want to die before I have a chance to play more games. Plus needed something new.

I am also in the beta and looking forward to that in the hopes that the skeletal outline of alpha is filled in. Alpha plays amazingly well but its limited on some things.

So I will switch gears to beta when it arrives.

So it looks they're on track, great!

Heh. I've just seen the beta access was available for 114 USD "only". That's probably more than what I'm willing to commit :-/
But I suppose you are Kickstarter backer, perhaps the beta access is automatically granted to that category?

*EDIT* Ah, there are different tiers.

I heard about this game after the Kickstarter campaign was closed, so I'm only in the "slacker" category (and proud of it!) :D

Alpha was available as an "add on" but don't think beta is (its more of a part of certain tier).

Back
Top Bottom