Non-RPG General News - Back 4 Blood: Gameplay Trailer

We have many Left 4 Dead fans here at the Watch - so Back 4 Blood might be interesting for you

Do we ?
Funny, I haven't seen many people commenting on L4D/L4D2 here. Maybe because I joined the site only in 2013 while those games were both released way before that (L4D = 2008, L4D2 = 2009), and I lost the heat of their discussions here.
I played L4D a good number of times when I joined Steam (most of times I played solo with bots controlling the other teammates), and yes I agree this new game has all L4D vibes in it but I confess it's not a game for me anymore.

Last edited:
Yeah I was going to comment it must have been before 2010 as I never seen anyone on this site talk or comment about Left 4 Dead. Personally I hate the game so I'm biased.:biggrin:

Yeah I was going to comment it must have been before 2010 as I never seen anyone on this site talk or comment about Left 4 Dead. Personally I hate the game so I'm biased.:biggrin:

Personally I would not use the "H" word, but I don't really like L4Ds games in a way that I would be really thrilled because of this new trailer.

Personally I will use the H word. So here we go I hate games like Left 4 Dead. ;)

I reinstalled Left4Dead and played a couple of levels after seeing this. It's still as mediocre as I remember it at least as a single-player experience.

I remember being excited about it back in the day because I was a big fan of Valve back then, and I thought it looked really cool. That turned to disappointment pretty quickly when I actually played it.

Left 4 Dead should be played as a coop game on a high difficulty level. Some of my best online game experiences ever.

Back 4 Blond ? - REminds me of the adventure game "So Blonde" ... ;)

Back
Top Bottom