Saviors of Sapphire Wings - Announced for March 2021

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The dungeon crawler Saviors of Sapphire Wings will be released on March 16:

Saviors of Sapphire Wings

In Saviors of Sapphire Wings, a fallen hero is reincarnated 100 years after being defeated by the Overlord of Darkness. Bond with allies, explore dungeons, and vanquish monsters in this RPG gem!

(Bundled with Stranger of Sword City Revisited)
More information.

(Bundled with Stranger of Sword City Revisited)

NIS America recently uploaded a video on Youtube which shows only the main differences between Stranger of Sword City and its Revisited edition:

Stranger in Sword City had so many things wrong with it, but I still ended up really enjoying it. Adding extra classes would go a long way towards improving the game. The game forces you to have a big roster of characters that you rotate in and out of your party, but then only has a limited number of classes, so all the character you rotate in and out are mostly identical to each other.

I enjoyed Stranger in Sword City, when I played it a few years ago. I recall it took me a bit to really get into it, and I've not replayed it since, but it did grow on me. I've not heard of this newer game nor the updated version of Stranger in Sword City, but I'll be keeping an eye on both, now.

Back
Top Bottom