HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
IGN India checked out the Early Access title Everspace 2:

Everspace 2 - Review

Space to grow.

Roguelikes might be enjoying their moment in the sun in recent years (just ask Hades, our Game of the Year for 2020), but Everspace 2 shows that procedural generation isn't the only way forward. The original Everspace is a cool space fighter roguelike, but the sequel has changed course toward a more traditional action-RPG style, and its series of missions across an open region of space feel a lot more in the vein of Freelancer or Rebel Galaxy Outlaw as a result. But it holds onto its free movement system, which makes its combat stand out from other space shooters in style. There's already a fair amount of it to explore at its early access launch, and it keeps things interesting by mixing in some puzzle-solving to break up the flashy dogfights.

[...]
More information.

I determined I'll need a rare 27" 1080p monitor to be able to read the equipment info on the upgrades in Everspace 1.
But I'm reluctant as my eyes remain extremely light-sensitive and a larger panel emits more light leading to more eyestrain.. :(
Starting to understand people's obsession with DARK themes on their large monitors nowadays.

dark is the only way to go. saves you from that nasty eyestrain. :)

You need oled. Imagine those colorful galaxies on a pitch black background. And you are in luck. I think lg is releasing a 'small' oled monitor.

Back
Top Bottom