Underworld - Patch Notes

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Henriquejr spotted patch notes for Swords and Sorcery - Underworld - Definitive Edition:

Swords and Sorcery - Underworld March 14th 2021 patch notes

- Total runes per sorcerer limited to intel * spell level.
- Equipped slot indicators darkened as they were invisible in some setups (Head, Torso, etc...)
- Move entire stacks by holding down CTRL.
- Rare item duplications addressed.
- (U)se option color coded for better visibility. (Some players missed that books could be read by using them).
- Glitch allowing to equip Left Hand items with 2H weapons fixed.
- End game difficulty revised (Wraith).
- Right clicking on a mob or pressing (1-9) opens bestiary.
- New bestiary entries colored until opened.
- Travelling spells disabled in final level.
- 3 typoes fixed.
- Are you sure" prompt added when quitting on character creation.
- Woolen hood now has +3 armor.
- Elvenbraid text display glitch fixed.
- Torches masking rock formations fixed.
- Spells and abilities can now all be cancelled when prompted to select a target.
- Lich haven sound glitch fixed.
- All damage AOEs now knock rogues out of stealth.
- Dungeon drone glitch fixed.
- Glitch allowing to stack more than an item's stack limit fixed.
More information.

It kicked my butt. I tried it 3 or 4 times and just died too much for any type of fun to be had.

This is a personal fave of mine! I've completed it a couple of times.

I saw OlderBytes working on this recently. When I asked him about it, he said he's getting rid of the final few bugs ready for his next game Sovereign. Can't wait!

Daniel.

Yeah I've heard about Sovereign for a few years, now. Colour me as one of the others quite interested for that one, or any other venture that OlderBytes might come up with.

Hey thanks for helping keep this alive so long after release!
I reopened the forums. Last time they got swarmed by bots and I ended up deleting the whole thing, but the discussions there kept me focused.
Iron Ruler is just about ready, but it isn't an RPG. I'll be working on material to showcase progress on Sovereign. There's actually a lot of new stuff to talk about... Magic system, threat meters, action points.... I've been experimenting :)

olderbytes.com/community

I'll be working on material to showcase progress on Sovereign. There's actually a lot of new stuff to talk about… Magic system, threat meters, action points…. I've been experimenting :)

olderbytes.com/community

Yay!

Daniel.

Oh my, a great revival! I replayed Underworld at the end of last year, had yet another excellent romp in the world. I'll be interested in anything else you ever put out, Charles. Good luck!

I reopened the forums. Last time they got swarmed by bots and I ended up deleting the whole thing, but the discussions there kept me focused.

I re-signed up, but there doesn't appear to be any actual forums there yet /posts etc.

Daniel.

Hi Daniel,
You do see my posts, right? Or is something screwey happening again? :S

Hi Daniel,
You do see my posts, right? Or is something screwey happening again? :S

No I see no posts. It says, "This board has no forums." It does say there are 5 posts but shows no way to get to them.

Daniel.

I think it should work now. There was something screwy :lol:

Hello again!
I thought I'd mention I'm taking part in the steam summer sale. I rarely do those because it's kind of like having milk boiling over. @crpgnut; sorry i missed that the first time around. There have been 39 builds to date and one or two of those made the game easier to get into. I can give you a tip or two if needed.

I almost never play blobbers anymore. If I do get in the mood, I'll for sure load yours up. I'm a survival gamer nowadays.

Even at full price this game is absolutely wonderful, if you enjoy the genre. I've played it through fully twice to date and enjoyed both visits!

There's a review (by me) somewhere on this site!! :)

I'm updating the demo. The current one is missing out on a couple dozen updates.
There'll be a Steam page for Sovereign in July.
It's over 10 yrs old Corwin. 10... Yrs... old... How can that be? oO

Back
Top Bottom