S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 - Dev Highlights Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new dev diary video for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2.

Here is a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 dev diary dedicated to the 14th anniversary of the first game in the series -- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl.
Have a first look at the updated costumes, several guns and unique custom teeth tool.
The game is next-gen only (PC, Xbox Series X/S) and will be available on Xbox Game Pass day one.
More information.

This, I will get on release for sure. I had a shocking amount of fun with this series and I pretty much suck at combat :D

Don't know as I didn't enjoy the original games. :cool:

Wonder if they have women in the game this time?:p

Anyway, with the mutations due to the levels of irradiation, we're way past the male/female considerations :p
Nah the reason was it was to much work or some other bullshit the developer gave in interviews. Basically something about women aren't tough enough to be Stalkers.

Sexist at it's finest man.:p

PS: DON'T REALLY CARE JUST HAVING FUN.

I'm looking forward to this, and it will be on gamepass:)

Why do I get the message saying this video is private? (Anything like that, I of course receive the PT-BR version of this message)

Why do I get the message saying this video is private? (Anything like that, I of course receive the PT-BR version of this message)
Because the original poster or YouTube changed the video. Usually a video gets taken down or moved. When that happens you get the blank video with the error message.

Anyway it will probably re-uploaded with a different video number.

While I didn't complete it, I remember really enjoying the first one. Those russians certainly know how to craft great post-apoc worlds.

While I didn't complete it, I remember really enjoying the first one. Those russians certainly know how to craft great post-apoc worlds.
Yes, I had a lot of fun with it too, very atmospheric, well made, and interesting AI. Besides, seeing Pripyat and the reactor felt like a privilege to visit forbidden places.

Yet another video that shows nothing of the game itself. All the things they're saying sound great, but I'm ready to see some actual footage.

Well first 3 games are classics so hope is big for this but since its also on console, im keeping it down
Til then anyway, i expect way more Chernobylite, which should be out of EA soon

Well first 3 games are classics so hope is big for this but since its also on console, im keeping it down
Til then anyway, i expect way more Chernobylite, which should be out of EA soon

I tried the EA for Chernobylite about a year ago and didn't think it was very good. It's not as open as STALKER, and it focuses more on psychological horror.

That said, maybe it's improved significantly since then. I wouldn't go in expecting another STALKER though.

Back
Top Bottom