IGN - 2008 E3 List

magerette

Hedgewitch
IGN has started their E3 coverage with some general info and a list of confirmed games including Fallout 3, Rise of the Argonauts, Fable 2, Puzzle Quest:Galactrix and a slew of others to be featured there:
The always-popular Electronic Entertainment Expo has returned to its roots this year, with the annual game show moving back to the Los Angeles Convention Center after a solo season on the sunny beaches of Santa Monica. Kicking off on July 14 and running through July 17, E3 2008 showcases several of the year's biggest software titles from the industry's biggest publishers.
More information.

For a big list it sure seems rather short

I realize that the list isn't complete, but it's a bit disappointing to see so few PC titles, and so few of those that garner any of my interest (a whopping 2--Spore and Puzzle Quest).

Maybe the rumors that E3 has just about had it are justified. I also found the list underwhelming.

I thought it was a complete list. Not surprising was the fact of the small number of publishers attending, but it was astonishing to see the small number of new, PC or RPG titles, not to mention all 3 in the same place.

The text prior to the actual list answers that:

"Listed below is every videogame that has been "officially confirmed" to appear so far. Just remember, don't go crazy if your most anticipated title isn't on the list -- after all, E3 is known for its surprises and secrets, not every company is going to let us know everything ahead of time. That means that our list will by no means be complete until the show starts."

Back
Top Bottom