The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV

RPGWatch

An RPGWatch Bot
Administrator
The Ultimate Class Reunion - Boasting the largest roster in series history, heroes from all over seek to join the cause! The heroes of Class VII unite with Crossbell's Special Support Section and even the heroes of Liberl.

Battle Most Refined - New and returning systems join the already polished combat of The Legend of Heroes series, including the ability to summon giant mechs to the field for devastating attacks, use Auto Battle for more expedient combat, and utilize Lost Arts, the most powerful Orbal magic capable of turning the tide of battle.

Pursuits of the War Weary - In between epic battles, catch a breather with a number of mini-games including returning favorites like Vantage Master, fishing and puzzle games! And introducing new pursuits like Poker, Blackjack, and the Horror Coaster.

Story
The Erebonian Empire is on the brink of all out war! Taking place shortly after the ending of Trails of Cold Steel III, the heroes of Class VII find themselves with the full force of the Empire on the path to domination. Further, the hero of the Erebonian Civil War and Class VII's instructor, Rean Schwarzer, has gone missing.

Now, the students of Class VII, old and new, must unite with heroes from all over the continent to create the only chance the world has to be spared from total destruction.

More information.

RPGWatch Curation:
Grand Finale of a great sub-series - just play Trails of Cold Steel 1-3 before you start this one. Even some characters from other games in the Trails arc have cameos - Highly Recommended!

I'm playing this game since Friday for 36 hours and I'm still in chapter 1 - if you like the previous games you'll like this one as well.

After that I'll continue with Divided Reigns and Tortured Hearts. I need more free time...

I finished the game after 201 hours (normal difficulty). Great finale of a great sub-series - (the true ending is a little hidden)!
On to the next story arc.

Sadly, due to promises (promises promises) I cannot play anything much lately so I'm still at the very beginning. :(

I'm pleased to see the length of time it took you to get through this one, HiddenX, that only makes me more keen to play it. That's one of the things I love about this series, how you can lose yourself in the huge exploration factor.

How does one play a game for 12 hours a day? Even if I had that kind of time, I don't think there's a game on Earth that would hold my interest that much.

If I like a game I can play it for many hours like noone else I know.
Corona times make it easy, because other than work and RPGWatch news I have not much else to do.

I don't play twelve hours a day meself, usually four at a max. Now with winter breaking, I'm more apt to be out on the porch with a book these spring days. Back in the nineties I could play eight to ten hours straight, and even longer in some Everquest sessions, but those days are gone now.

Back
Top Bottom