Biomutant - World Trailer

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
A new Biomutant trailer:

Biomutant - World Trailer

Biomutant is coming to PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on May 25th, 2021.
Everything you hear and see in this trailer was captured in game: the music, the footage, everything.
More information.

I'm 84.5% more likely to purchase from seeing a trailer comprised of gameplay than cutscenes, theatrics, and effects.
Trailers without gameplay are useless.

Well all these trailers just support my theory that furries will love this game.:p

The world looks great, and it looks like exploration is a strong point. That's the main reason this game intrigues me despite the goofy character design.

Yeah I'm not into furries, so that's a massive downer.

Hope it has proper kb+m support, then it's something I can play at some point (ie, key layout made by someone who actually plays PC games, and no "press Circle to shoot" prompts onscreen). The world does look big and interesting to explore.

Hope it has proper kb+m support, then it's something I can play at some point (ie, key layout made by someone who actually plays PC games, and no "press Circle to shoot" prompts onscreen). The world does look big and interesting to explore.
Yeah furries scare the hell out of me. Time to find the hose and spray them.:lol:
Furries are people who have an interest in anthropomorphic animals, or animals with human qualities. Many furries create their own animal character, known as a fursona, which functions as their avatar within furry communities.
* Added for members who have no idea what furries are.

As for controls Myrthos did a preview years back from Gamescom and was told the game was best played with a controller. Extra development time might have changed this.:thinking:

I'll be surprised if there are any issues with the controls. From what I've read so far, these guys seem to know that they're doing.

Well, I'd like a non-combat Adventure game with THAt world NAO ! ;)
It just looks good. Thinking of combat sections in THAT world kind of ruins everything for me …

Well, it's like some kind of Wasteland, innit ? ;)

Kept waiting for some gameplay or even simple reactivity… the art style looks fine if what it's going for is Guildwars + Pikachu.

You guys do know that antropomorphic animals, which have a long, long history in animation in particular, are not the same thing as furries, right?

Not for me, that super cartoony art style is just not my thing. I can see why others would like it though, the architecture and world graphics look good and well designed for what it is.

You guys do know that antropomorphic animals, which have a long, long history in animation in particular, are not the same thing as furries, right?

A Furry is a person who likes Anthro. Now the degree of how much they like Anthro matters a lot here, but I'm not in the Furry business and I find it kinda creepy in general. Now anyone else is free to like what they want, I'm not judging.

My interest in Anthro is zero, yet I still think the game looks cool. Go figure.

*Edit* My bad. I just realized you weren't talking about the game there. :)

A Furry is a person who likes Anthro. Now the degree of how much they like Anthro matters a lot here, but I'm not in the Furry business and I find it kinda creepy in general. Now anyone else is free to like what they want, I'm not judging.
Fully agree my lady and have a good day.:handshake:

Yes, but if you're following their devblog you'll know that all character models in the game actually have another human model inside them. :biggrin:

Yes, but if you're following their devblog you'll know that all character models in the game actually have another human model inside them. :biggrin:

They also stated it would be way too expensive to train a raccoon and a fox to model for them. There was something about how the costume bits were not staying on the moose or the grizzly bear causing re-shoot issues. The scaling issues with the hedgehog, mouse, and shrews also forced them to redo some perspective imagery so they essentially lost months of completed work due to redesign. I think they abandoned the whole concept after the first couple months and just went with humans.

They also stated it would be way too expensive to train a raccoon and a fox to model for them. There was something about how the costume bits were not staying on the moose or the grizzly bear causing re-shoot issues. The scaling issues with the hedgehog, mouse, and shrews also forced them to redo some perspective imagery so they essentially lost months of completed work due to redesign. I think they abandoned the whole concept after the first couple months and just went with humans.

Fucking AA developers...

I'll say, if you don't have the budget to make a raccoon game, don't make it.

Back
Top Bottom