Biomutant - The Final Preview @ GameSpot

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
GameSpot checked out Biomutant:

Biomutant - The Final Preview

Before its full release on May 25, we had the chance to check out a final preview of Biomutant. The game balances various mechanics and approaches to storytelling, which certainly make for an enticing take on a post-apocalyptic adventure game.

More information.

This is the first I have heard of it, and it seems good (not just average) if the story and writing are good. On the other hand, if it's just a looter-shooter (doesn't seem to be) or something else without any decent story, then it'd not be for me.

I havea feeling this one will not sell as well as it should.

I'm eagerly awaiting reviews of this. If it is good, has few bugs, and is not overly complicated in probably buy this for my kids.

Definitely not something I'd be interested in. I really, really hate that over colorful, "neon" type art style. I don't need crazy "vibrant" colors to keep hold of my attention, luckily I can concentrate for more than two seconds at a time, even if the colors are more muted and hell, even "drab" (I'd take drab colors over that neon style any day...) and lastly, that a site like GameSpot apparently is excited about it, well, for me that's not a pro, but a con. :p

Back
Top Bottom