Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Reminder for physical Rewards

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Redglyph spotted a reminder for the physical rewards of the Wrath of the Righteous Kickstarter:

A reminder to fill out your address, name for credits and T-shirt sizes

Crusaders!

We have less than 4 months left until the release of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, and soon we will finish manufacturing your physical rewards and begin the preparations for shipping them to you. Because of this, we ask you kindly: please check and fill in your personal information in your account tab on our portal before the end of May!

[...]
More information.

@Alrik Fassbauer;, have you asked them about physical rewards? I'm not sure if this applies to you, seems to be about t-shirts only. But there's also a form to put your name for the credits, if that applies.

I wish I had seen the Kickstarter when it was still possible to be a backer.

When I asked on discord I was told that the main physical rewards (boxes) will ship either at launch of +/- a couple of days. The company provisioning the physical rewards probably needs the addresses and inventory per address well in advance so if you are getting any physical rewards i recommend getting your details in there asap. If you miss the first cut it might takes months extra to get your reward like it did with Kingmaker for some people.

Back
Top Bottom