Biomutant - Gameplay Overview

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
IGN presents a gameplay overview trailer for Biomutant:

Biomutant - Official Gameplay Overview Trailer

Join Stefan Ljungqvist, Art & Creative Director at Experiment 101, for a look at the world of Biomutant as well as a breakdown of character customization, the tribes you'll encounter, and more in the upcoming game.
More information.

Gameplay seems interesting.

Too bad that I absolutely despise the art direction.

Funny, I thought the exact opposite.

You despise that kind of gameplay?

I'm not quite sure what it is like yet, but it seems a little BotW inspired.

Not a big fan of the Zelda art-direction either, but it's slightly less silly than this Rabbit comic book thing.

You despise that kind of gameplay?

I'm not quite sure what it is like yet, but it seems a little BotW inspired.

Not a big fan of the Zelda art-direction either, but it's slightly less silly than this Rabbit comic book thing.

I refer mostly to it being combat-focused with very few other elements of RPGs that I enjoy. At least that has been my impressions from the videos I have seen.

For me it's missing a proper dialogue system and quests with different outcomes...

I may very well be wrong, but that's how it seems to me currently.

In terms of art however, I think it has some nice vibes and I like the animal angle. Reminds of of Mutants Zero - Road to Eden (I think that was the name)

I refer mostly to it being combat-focused with very few other elements of RPGs that I enjoy. At least that has been my impressions from the videos I have seen.

For me it's missing a proper dialogue system and quests with different outcomes...

I may very well be wrong, but that's how it seems to me currently.

In terms of art however, I think it has some nice vibes and I like the animal angle. Reminds of of Mutants Zero - Road to Eden (I think that was the name)
It seems like it is focused on action combat, which I like now and then. But it seems light in those areas you highlight. A few days and there should be answers to how it plays.

Back
Top Bottom