Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - The Voices of the Worldwound

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
A new Kickstarter update from Owlcat Games that reveals the actors behind the excellent voices of the main characters in Wrath of the Righteous:

The Voices of the Worldwound

If you have been playing Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous beta recently, you probably noticed that the most important moments of the game are now voiced. If you wanted to know the names of wonderful voice actors who help us bring our characters to life - keep reading!

Our optimistic iconic paladin Seelah is voiced by Jennie Harney. Lann is voiced by Tom Wayland, who was also the Madman voice for your male barons in Kingmaker. Amelia Tyler, Nyrissa in Kingmaker, returns as Wenduag. Sarah Smithton gave her voice to Camellia.

Young witch Ember is voiced by Suzy Myers. Tom Aglio is portraying your thiefling friend Woljif. Sara Rahman is voicing Nenio, our slightly oblivious woman of science. Charming count Daeran is voiced by Matt Merritt.

James Brown Jr is voicing our kind cleric Sosiel. Some of you have already recognised Marc Thompson as Paralictor Regill, and he also worked with us in Kingmaker, providing the voice for the Wise barons. Arueshalae, a succubus with a dream, is voiced by Nikki Thomas. Scottie Ray, who played Harrim, is now playing Greybor, a mysterious hired killer.

What about other important characters you will meet in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous?

Ivy Dupler is voicing Anevia Tirabade, who you will meet very early in the game, and who will become your close advisor and, hopefully, a friend. Her wife Irabeth Tirabade, who will also join you as an advisor, is voiced by Liza Ortiz, and you could hear her narrating our Combat Gameplay Trailer. In the very beginning of the game you will meet a couple of prominent Kennabres citizens, including Hulrun Shappok, prelate of Kenabres, who is voiced by Wayne Grayson, and beautiful and heroic silver dragon Terendelev, voiced by Haven Burton.

Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld, who played Octavia, now returns as Queen Galfrey. Major Attaway, who gave his voice to Regongar, returns as Demon Lord Deskari himself. Finnean, the talking weapon, speaks with the voice of Adin Rudd. Lindsay Sheppard, who voiced cheerful bard Linzi in Kingmaker, is now playing Minagho, a cunning eyeless demon, responsible for the loss of Drezen. And Areelu Vorlesh, the Architect of the Worldwound, is voiced by Mary O'Brady.

We are hoping you will enjoy the voice acting in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. You can currently hear it if you are participating in beta or watching various streams, including our own. Don't forget to let us know what you think!
Thanks Redglyph!

More information.

Spring cleaning.
For those who know why, this is it. For those who don't, you didn't miss anything.

Please move on.

Those voices can be heard in Wednesday's dev talk, but maybe other "cleaner" videos will pop-up, don't hesitate to post a link if you see one.

EDIT: actually, Owlcat Games made a better stream here: https://youtu.be/6s4Vk_F6p4g?t=2396 It's the prologue, so don't watch if you want to keep it a surprise!

I really like Daeran's and Woljif's voices, they perfectly match those colourful characters. Can't wait to hear Arueshalae's and Regill's :)

Pathfinder: Kingmaker was massive in terms of hours and scope. Which is good because that is what you want and expect from these sort of games. Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous will probably be so to. I wonder how the title translates into the narrative, because in common everyday English "righteous" does not have good connotations, it tends to denote intolerance.

I agree with what Mat said about, concerning the first game. There are also some very annoying parts in that game, and I truly hope this game doesn't repeat any of them. I do so enjoy a game with substantial length, tis a quirk of mine for sure, and can cause me to forgive other things if done well.

Back
Top Bottom