Genshin Impact - Kaedehara Kazuha: Wandering Winds

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Genshin Impact introduces a new character a wandering Samurai - Kaedehara Kazuha:

New Character Demo - Kaedehara Kazuha: Wandering Winds

The clouds float above the vast mountains, the sky is azure and the water is still. It's a beautiful day to create poetry. It's a pity that there are always people who don't appreciate the beauty of literature...
More information.

I was on pity and got him with 3 wishes already - could be fun he acts like a bard.

What does "on pity" mean?

In a Gacha-game you get characters and weapons by wishing in a lottery system.

In Genshin Impact you can get 3-Star, 4-Star and 5-Star Characters and weapons. The probability to get a 4-Star is low and to get a 5-Star even lower.

So the pity system comes in. In Genshin Impact you get at least
  • one 4-Star item at least every 10 wishes
  • one 5-Star item at least every 90 wishes

So if you had 89 whishes without a 5-Star you will get guaranteed one with wish 90.
I was close to 90 ( "on pity") when the Kaedehara Kazuha wishing banner went online - so I got him.

I hate Gacha-game mechanics I always get screwed over. Same with gambling dice.

You get enough wishes (ca. 60) per month just by playing the game. So you get 4 stars and 5 stars over time. (Even more than you can really build up).

But yeah it gets expensive if you want a character at all costs right now - you have to buy wishes then, and if you force it that could be ca. 100 bucks. So never play this game if you are a gambler or a fanatic character collector.

Back
Top Bottom